Old 15-10-2008, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New spiders in UK?

In article ,
Sacha wrote:
I told someone today about Ray being bitten on the lip and that I was
convinced it was a spider what dunnit. He sent me the following which I
find rather alarming!

The BBC's Web pages have been dumbing themselves down as fast as
they can for some time. They didn't publish a comment of mine on
the matter, when I pointed out some of the actual facts. Admittedly,
I did say that the question "Have you got any other alien plants in
your garden?" showed cluelessness :=)

But, given the competence of this group, few will deny the accuracy
of my statement.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.