Old 10-04-2003, 04:56 AM
jammer

Default she dances at night

Sorry about your losses, john. Ponds do have a tranquility to
them..seems to help.

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:05:47 -0400, "Spectre"
wrote:

I don't know if you remember me. I haven't posted in a long time. I'd say
about 2 years ago I started and hung around religiously while I learned and
built, and learned and rebuilt. And learned and rebuilt. :P I hung around
throughout my pregnancy. I love my pond, and had dreams of my little girl
with me out there, watching the fish and frogs, daydreaming, relaxing,
playing. I gave birth that October, and my little girl passed away at 11
days old. I stopped posting, except for one here and there.

Over the past year and a half since then, I've lost 4 pets, and in recent
weeks miscarried my second little one. The most peaceful place I have found
is beside my pond, watching my fish and frogs.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for this story. I cried! It's so
beautiful.

Thanks John.