Old 17-10-2008, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donna UK Donna UK is offline

Default Another citrus questions

Hi All

I brought a small single stemmed lemon plant from Wilkos and kept it indoors
until summer on the window seal. This year it has put on a lot of growth
and I cannot put it back on the window that I had it. I read up on them and
it says that they are ok in a conservatory over winter as long as there is
no frost.

I just went out to check on it and the leaves are all turning yellow and it
has lost a couple as I moved it. I know that the leaves can change colour
if they are too wet or too cold so have brought him back indoors. As the
temperature change is going to be quite a lot I have temporarily put him in
our bath room as this is the coldest room we have.

Any advice on what to do next would be really appreciated.

Will the yellow leaves now all fall off, or will they remain on the plant
and return to their glossy green?

Thank you
Donna