Old 18-10-2008, 08:09 AM
danny22 danny22 is offline
Registered User

Just to add on...

I bought the same lemon from Wilko's lol. It was so small and cute but, like yours, mine has grown quite a lot.

Would you be able to post a pic of it? I would be interested to see how other people's are getting along! I collect a lot of citrus now, its an addictive hobby lol. Can you tell me a bit about it and its current location and I will give some care tips if you need them (just say if not ). Like what is its current environment like (light, heat, humidity), what kind of pot is it in and how big is the pot, what the potting mix is like that you have it in, how you water it, when you fertilize etc

I also bought the calamondin from Wilko's along with the lemon. Both are rooted cuttings and should be at a mature enough age to fruit...my calamondin has flowered since I bought it and set fruit, the lemon I believe may take a little longer

So post a pic when you can and I will too...once I get back from work.

Dan