Old 18-10-2008, 09:33 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim C[_2_] Jim C[_2_] is offline

Default Carpenter bees ??? HELP !!

I had a hive of nasty litte hornets right outside my door in the shrubs,
forget the night thing (with hornets anyway) I tried at night and the got me
with or without a light......mixed a gallon of liquid 7 they call for 2
rablespoons per gal, I used 4 and that did it I could spray during daylight
when I could see, the spray was able to be done from afar, got the whole
nest
"Mel M Kelly" wrote in message
Go out at night and put a little seven dust all around the hole where
they will walk in it as they go in and out.
I found this out by accident but it works.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley