Old 19-10-2008, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Wedding in May

On 19/10/08 08:33, in article ,
"Jules123" wrote:

Hi Guys

You are officially my 1st ever forum!

I am getting married on May 9th next year (in the UK) and was hoping to
be able to do a lot of the flowers myself. Not necc cut flowers but
potentially planting some bulbs in the field and then lots of pots.

Someone has mentioned Bluebells but I am wondering if you can recommend
anything else?

I know I am going to have to move fast as I prob need to plant about
now.

Thanks for your help

Julia

Depends a bit on where you live but lily of the valley are a May time
tradition in Europe. Lovers give bunches to each other on 1st May.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com