Old 19-10-2008, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donna UK Donna UK is offline

Default Too many potatoes

Hi All

I have ordered some free vivaldi potatoes for my three potatoe pots and am
contemplating ordering another three potatoes pots. Only thing is that they
ALSO come with potatoes and I wanted to use the pots for other crops.
Question I have is, if I dont find somewhere to grow them all, will I be
able to keep these potatoes in the fridge for planting out later in the
year? The varieties you get are Red Duke of York, Vivaldi and Charlottes.

Thank you
Donna