Old 19-10-2008, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mel[_11_] Mel[_11_] is offline

Default Too many potatoes

"Donna UK" wrote

I have ordered some free vivaldi potatoes for my three potato pots ...
Question I have is, if I dont find somewhere to grow them all, will I be
able to keep these potatoes in the fridge for planting out later...

Hi, Donna. I don't know the answer to your question, but do you have room
to grow your surplus potatoes in poly pots - basically, black plastic bags?
I've got great crops of spuds from these bags and I'm on my 3rd season using
them so they last a long time.

The bags are available from Kay's at:
http://www.kaysdiscountgarden.co.uk/...18;pid= 71744 .
BTW, I don't work for Kay's!