Old 20-10-2008, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Can I keep them alive?

The message
from Tom Withycombe contains these words:

It may be relevant to mention that I gave the entire garden a heavy
mulch of well rotted cow manure last autumn. Senior Management has
pointed out to me that she has lost a number of her favourite perennials
and places the blame squarely on me for my autumnal action in 2007.

I wonder whether it might be due to that broad-leaved weed killer
discussed recently?

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...son.4209491.jp

Is the '.jp' on the end right, Sacha?

--