Old 20-10-2008, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Can I keep them alive?

On 20/10/08 15:20, in article
, "Rusty Hinge 2"
wrote:

The message
from Tom Withycombe contains these words:

It may be relevant to mention that I gave the entire garden a heavy
mulch of well rotted cow manure last autumn. Senior Management has
pointed out to me that she has lost a number of her favourite perennials
and places the blame squarely on me for my autumnal action in 2007.

I wonder whether it might be due to that broad-leaved weed killer
discussed recently?

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...-poison.420949
1.jp

Is the '.jp' on the end right, Sacha?

Yes, it's correct. And I'm very much afraid it could be the problem. Tom
might be one of the few people who will welcome this wet summer and an even
wetter winter. ;-( It's of very little comfort to him but if this is the
cause, Tom is far from being the only sufferer.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com