Old 21-10-2008, 08:10 AM posted to sci.bio.botany,sci.agriculture
[email protected] plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com is offline

Default began harvesting my potatoes today

Today began my potato harvest, although I should have taken in my last
green tomatoes
and let them ripen up as they redden into November and December
indoors.

Potato harvest is not as good as years back because I did not water
during the dry season.
And the grasshoppers and insects really attacked them, just as the
rhubarb.

Next year should improve my potato crop by having more time to spend
on them.

Should come more organized next year. Especially planting them as
early as possible
to work the ground.