Old 22-10-2008, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hydrangea ID?

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 17/10/08 12:21, in article ,
"Sacha" wrote:

http://i38.tinypic.com/23t1nhs.jpg

We have this Hydrangea in the garden but don't know which it is. As
shown,
it is white when the flowers are young and they age to this gorgeous rich
burgundy colour. It's a lacecap. If anyone knows which it is or can
hazard
a guess, we'd love to be able to name it.

Talking to myself again! But we're almost certain it's H. serrata
Grayswood.

Sorry I didn't reply - I do like the "can you identify this?" posts - but I
didn't know. I also did a google on it but couldn't come up with anything,
so I didn't think it was worth saying I couldn't help.
I suspect no-one else knew either!
Glad you're almost sure you have an ID for it now. I like to name things
too.