Old 23-10-2008, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Hydrangea ID?

On 23/10/08 01:43, in article , "Christina
Websell" wrote:

snip I have some apples in my orchard (here when I moved here) that I
would love
to identify. One is definitely a Bramley and there's a russet one. The
others are a mystery. A huge yellow apple blushed red, a small green one
blushed red, a medium sized totally green with a navel. There's more.They
are all big trees planted 60ish years ago.
Better not start on "what are these pears, or what are these plums eh/" g

Is there an Apple Day going on somewhere near you? I've been reading about
these taking place in various parts of the country. You can take yours
along for an expert to ID.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com