Old 24-10-2008, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default bulbs being eaten

On Oct 24, 1:17 pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:10:42 +0100, Sacha wrote:
On 24/10/08 13:08, in article ,
"catkin" wrote:

Something is digging up (and I assume eating) all my daffodil bulbs. I know
that squirrels do this but these were planted under largish pebbles (say 2
inches across) and in around some quite big (say 8 inches across) rocks. the
pebbles have been scrapped away and the rocks rolled over. Also the same
thing has happened to all the bulbs in our road verge and I can't see any
squashed squirrels lying near by. The holes are deep (I planted the bulbs
deeply). any advice please?

Mice? Rats?

Aborigines?
--