Old 25-10-2008, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default Hydrangea ID?

Sacha wrote:

The After Eight sounds wonderful and the other I think you should have which
has dark foliage and stunning bright lipstick pink flowers is Engelhardt's
Matador.

Yes, I bought that this summer after finally admitting to myself that
some Dahlias at least weren't mere allotment fodder. 'Fascination'
started it all, but Engelhardt is almost in a different league. It
has considerable visual impact and looks magnificent when planted with
large leaved, glaucous grey-green Colocasias.