Old 27-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Happymeow Happymeow is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunga View Post
Press the leaf. If it is basil-scented, then it is possibly a stray basil plant.
I have pressed the leave and it has not scent at all.

I hope this is not weed... The pots are indoor in a close room and the compose we used are from B&Q unless the compose itself has weed seed in it, otherwise i dont know where the seed is from.

I really hope this is michalia champaca.. i will carry on let it grow and hopefully as it get better will give me more clue of what it is...

Thank you very much for all your help.