Old 28-10-2008, 11:52 AM
Uni Gem Uni Gem is offline
Registered User

Smile Gardening Project research (Please HELP)!!!

Hi
Thank-you to everyone who applied to my original post “HELP A STUDENT (UNI PROJECT)”
I received a lot of really useful information.
After reading through all comments I have a better understanding of what people would like/need.
However I now need to be really direct, as I need to put my questions into a questionnaire format.
So I am back…..

I have written a series of questions (5 Questions ) below, which I would be really grateful if you could answer.
To answer the questions, please write the question number and chose one of the noted response.
For example:
Q1 No
Q2 Yes
Q3 Maybe

Questionnai
Q1) Would you like/prefer a utilising system for growing vegetables, if you were limited for space, for example a small yard/Garden/Balcony?
Yes:
No:
Not to su

Q2) Would you prefer the item to be made from recycled materials?
Yes:
No:
Not su
Q3) Would you like the container to be self-watering?
Yes:
No:
Not su
Q4) Would you like to have a drying or root veg storing area?
Yes:
No:
Not su
Q5) What type of style would you prefer?
Modern:
Rustic:
Contempatery:
Vintage:
Other: (Please State alternative style)
Not Su

If you have any other comments please write them down.
However if anyone has any comments about my writing or grammar, I do not need them!!!
I am Dyslexic!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks
Gemma