Old 28-10-2008, 11:52 AM
Registered User

Smile Gardening Project research (Please HELP)!!!

Hi
Thank-you to everyone who applied to my original post “HELP A STUDENT (UNI PROJECT)”
I received a lot of really useful information.
After reading through all comments I have a better understanding of what people would like/need.
However I now need to be really direct, as I need to put my questions into a questionnaire format.
So I am back…..

I have written a series of questions (5 Questions ) below, which I would be really grateful if you could answer.
To answer the questions, please write the question number and chose one of the noted response.
For example:
Q1 No
Q2 Yes
Q3 Maybe

Questionnai
Q1) Would you like/prefer a utilising system for growing vegetables, if you were limited for space, for example a small yard/Garden/Balcony?
Yes:
No:
Not to su

Q2) Would you prefer the item to be made from recycled materials?
Yes:
No:
Not su
Q3) Would you like the container to be self-watering?
Yes:
No:
Not su
Q4) Would you like to have a drying or root veg storing area?
Yes:
No:
Not su
Q5) What type of style would you prefer?
Modern:
Rustic:
Contempatery:
Vintage:
Other: (Please State alternative style)
Not Su

If you have any other comments please write them down.
However if anyone has any comments about my writing or grammar, I do not need them!!!
I am Dyslexic!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks
Gemma
Old 29-10-2008, 03:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Gardening Project research (Please HELP)!!!

"Uni Gem" wrote in message

[...]

not sure it depends on what you mean and what it costs compared to DIY

Q2) Would you prefer the item to be made from recycled materials?
Yes:
No:
Not su

yes

Q3) Would you like the container to be self-watering?
Yes:
No:
Not su

yes

Q4) Would you like to have a drying or root veg storing area?
Yes:
No:
Not su

not if related to this system as the conditions are not compatible,
container:warm/damp, drying:hot/dry and root storage:cool/dry

Q5) What type of style would you prefer?
Modern:
Rustic:
Contempatery:
Vintage:
Other: (Please State alternative style)
Not Su

don't care

If you have any other comments please write them down.
However if anyone has any comments about my writing or grammar, I do
not need them!!!
I am Dyslexic!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks
Gemma

Does your tutor specify that your project should be garden related or did
you choose it yourself? In either case why?

David

Old 29-10-2008, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Uni Gem" wrote in message

Not to su

Dunno if you just did a typo, but if you are going to use this wording in
your paper then please use "Not too sure".

There's a difference between 'to' and 'too' that seems to escape many people
and getting it wrong really diverts the attention of anyone marking a paper
(or at least anyone who is also literate who is marking the paper - these
days I'm not even sure that paper markers are in fact literate given some of
the people I know who have 'higher' education quals).