Old 28-10-2008, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Plan ID?

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:54:21 +0000, Happymeow
wrote:

beccabunga;820461 Wrote:
Press the leaf. If it is basil-scented, then it is possibly a stray
basil plant.

I have pressed the leave and it has not scent at all.

I hope this is not weed... The pots are indoor in a close room and
the compose we used are from B&Q unless the compose itself has weed seed
in it, otherwise i dont know where the seed is from.

I really hope this is michalia champaca.. i will carry on let it grow
and hopefully as it get better will give me more clue of what it is...

Thank you very much for all your help.

Having ruled out basil, I still stand by pansy.

Pam in Bristol