Old 28-10-2008, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Xmas already?

"®óñ© © ²°¹°-°²" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:29:59 +0000, Broadback
wrote and included this (or some of this):

Spent the last three days indoors cooking and freezing. Today I planned
a day in the garden, tough, the rain here in North Staffordshire has
turned to heavy snow! Can't hear the sleigh bells though!

It sure were cold yere in Sarth WEales this am.

My beloved had to de-ice her car before setting off for work

I am taking a weeks holiday and so far have spent three glorious days
pottering around in the garden. No rain (or snow) cold yes but I soon warm
up doing some heavy pruning. Just deposited a large trailer load of prunings
on the town bonfire. Such a useful thing this time of year.

Mike