Old 28-10-2008, 05:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default I need HELP in award-givers !

Speaking of OGD, I stopped getting them suddenly on October 12th.
Are they still coming to you? If so, was there a slight change to the
return address so that it is getting filtered out by my system??

Steve

K Barrett wrote:
I saw your post on the OGD. I saw the answer on the OGD too. The answer
didn't list OSROC, which I think may be Orchid Scoiety of Korea, but don't
quote me. I have no idea about CST. There's a CSA But no CST AFAIK.

K Barrett

wrote in message
Does anyone know where there might be a list of the "AWARD-ERS, and
what their awards represent? I did figure out that OSROC. But who
knows WHO awards calling it "FCC/CST" ? And, only AOS awards show up
on the WIZ....

I am still fretting over the way I seem to be feeding the critters of
the world. Tgey chew the orchid leaveas and chomp down the flowers-
both inside the lanai (screened), and out on the patio, under the Old
Oak Tree. The damage seems to happen at night. AND- I have never
caught a critter, yet. The leaves are damaged with "scraping" in
spots- like from a woodchuck.
Elinor