Old 10-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Floating plant divider??

I bought a hoola-hoop and wrapped it in black duct tape to hide the color.
It floats nicely, can be secured with a string to the side or whatever, but
can just float around the pond, too.

Lee

"jammer" wrote in message
I do like my water fern and feel it adds interest and fish/algea cover
enough to want to keep it, but i am wanting to corral it. Does anyone
have a clue what i should use? I could screw whatever it is into the
side on the pond to secure it. In my mind i see a black fan belt off
of a vehicle. I keep it off of the lillies and other plants with the
hose spray, but i would like to clear some away from the primrose and
water celery on the other side, too. Suggestion, anyone?