Old 28-10-2008, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Xmas already?

"Broadback" wrote
Spent the last three days indoors cooking and freezing. Today I planned a
day in the garden, tough, the rain here in North Staffordshire has turned
to heavy snow! Can't hear the sleigh bells though!

We had organised our last outing of the year for our Pension group, we do 8
to 10 each year, and spent the day in London. First a guided tour of
Wellington Arch and then of Apsley House, definitely both worth a visit
especially if you have also done or will do Stratfield Saye.
The forecasts made us apprehensive but it was a beautiful sunny day in
London if slightly chilly. Got blacker and blacker on the way home and
shortly after arriving back it chucked it down.

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/s...show/nav.12848
http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/s...show=nav.12679
http://www.stratfield-saye.co.uk/
--