Old 29-10-2008, 02:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default I need HELP in award-givers !

Thanks Ray. I figured something like that must have happened. I receive
OGD on my ancient AOL address(actually, it's the same address I use
here)so it won't be all mixed in with my other mail. Because AOL has
been a spam magnet since the 90s I have it set to accept mail only from
addresses on my "good" list. I remember I have Wendy on that list
(unless/until she changes addresses) and Tom sent mail there this month
so he's on the list. You're probably on there too, Ray. :-)

Steve

Ray B wrote:
OGD is now

http://www.freelists.org/list/orchids