Old 28-10-2008, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Grass Seed

The message
from Janet Conroy contains
these words:

A handful per square metre is all very well, but hard to do - you get
another handful from the bag and can't remember where the last lot
went. I always get 4 garden canes and fasten them together with twine
to make a metre square, then move it AFTER I've got the next handful,
so i can see where I've already been. Same applies with lawn dressings
and weed and feed. If I had the money I'd get one of those fancy
spreaders.

Visit us in the Shed and you can spread yer fancies as you wish.

You know it makes scents.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig