Old 28-10-2008, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Xmas already?

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Muddymike" contains these words:
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Muddymike" contains these words:
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
k...

So, Norfolk, cold, cold, blowy Norfolk has been a haven of
tropical -
er
- sub-tropical - well, unfrizzed night.

Where in Norfolk are you? I am an ex pat, moved up here to Yorkshire
four
years ago.

In the South Norfolk Triangle between Long Stratton, Wymondham and
Diss,
where people venture, and search-parties are sent...

Ahh, tother side of Wymondham then, I was in between Wymondham and
Dereham.

You mean *YOU* were the other side of Wympndham, then...

No no no, YOU are on the other side.

Whatever made you leave the Norfolk Alps?

Folk from the other side of Wymondham started moving our way :-)

Mike