Old 29-10-2008, 10:25 AM
greendad greendad is offline
Registered User

Well it was a better idea to buy him a canvas as some companies offer them on next day service and flowers look stunning printed on canvas. Where did you get yours from? I'm gonna buy some for Christmas gifts soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbee View Post
Hi greendad!

Honestly, I do not know anything about copyrights (hope somebody knows on this forum)

Anyway thank you for advice/ Yes, I managed to make gift or in other worlds I just ordered the canvas print with my dad's photo on it (Obviously I added some pictures of flowers)
I just concluded that this way is faster than making a book.

The canvas is great, My dad likes it very much!