Old 29-10-2008, 03:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default I need HELP in award-givers !

"Andrew" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 2:41 am, "K Barrett" wrote:
I saw your post on the OGD. I saw the answer on the OGD too. The answer
didn't list OSROC, which I think may be Orchid Scoiety of Korea, but don't
quote me. I have no idea about CST. There's a CSA But no CST AFAIK.

K Barrett

OSROC is the Orchid Society of the Republic of China. Presumably a lot
of the Taiwanese breeding would get awarded by them. Regarding CST,
could it possibly be OST: Orchid Society of Thailand.

Andrew

Republic of China, YES! That's it! Thanks Andrew. I'm a typical
Californian, can't remember any geography beyond their borders. CST could
also have been CSA Cymbidium Society of America - if the award went to a
cymbidium or a paph. They don't award anything else.

K Barrett