Old 29-10-2008, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vacutone Vacutone is offline

Default Jasminum Nudiflorum in container4?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:24:40 +0000, Charlie Pridham wrote
(in message ) :

And what is worse does not flower that well unless it gets sun! yet so
many books say " good for north walls" It is in my view worse than Ivy
which can look quite good on a north wall but needs to be kept firmly
under control.

It is crazy- I know I turn to books looking for factual information. Just as
well that we have this as well nowadays....

--
Vacutone