Old 29-10-2008, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Gardening Project research (Please HELP)!!!

"Uni Gem" wrote in message

Not to su

Dunno if you just did a typo, but if you are going to use this wording in
your paper then please use "Not too sure".

There's a difference between 'to' and 'too' that seems to escape many people
and getting it wrong really diverts the attention of anyone marking a paper
(or at least anyone who is also literate who is marking the paper - these
days I'm not even sure that paper markers are in fact literate given some of
the people I know who have 'higher' education quals).