Old 31-10-2008, 03:59 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default planting Silver Birch - optimal spacing?

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:04:48 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
wrote:

I'm not seeing any posts on my machine for the abovementioned person
(although I used to see their posts) and when I did a google groups check to
see what the thread was about, I noticed that s/he has asked for their
messages not to be archived.

So, 2 questions. 1) How does on get google groups not to archive somethign
without the yes: no-archive not in an email?
2) Anyone got any idea why I used to see posts from this person and now
don't?