Old 31-10-2008, 08:07 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_5_] Jeßus[_5_] is offline

Default planting Silver Birch - optimal spacing?

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:59:40 +1100, FarmI wrote:

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:04:48 +0000 (UTC), Jeßus
wrote:

I'm not seeing any posts on my machine for the abovementioned person
(although I used to see their posts) and when I did a google groups
check to see what the thread was about, I noticed that s/he has asked
for their messages not to be archived.

That should not be the case (no archive).

So, 2 questions. 1) How does on get google groups not to archive
somethign without the yes: no-archive not in an email?

Possibly GG is not set up properly to handle X-No-Archive?

2) Anyone got any
idea why I used to see posts from this person and now don't?

Could be so many things... could be my not-quite-compliant headers as
well...