Old 23-02-2003, 06:15 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Wife's Thoughtful Birthday Bonsai Gift

Luis Fontanills wrote:

I just had to share this with my bonsai buddies on the IBC. My wife, as one
of her birthday gifts to me, carefully reviewed all the back issues I had of
Bonsai Today and then carefully reviewed the available titles/issues that she
knew would appeal to me the most. To top it off she renewed my subscription
as well. I've been reading/studying them with zeal for a few days now.

I think I'll keep her ;-)

I know others have had wonderful bonsai related gifts. How about sharing with
us the "Joy of Bonsai" as gifts.

Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida USA

My wife gave me Bonsai Today for this year as a Christmas gift. Now we're
separated, and I don't know if she's coming back. Kinda turned my head around. I
guess you never know. My trees this year are going to mean more to me than they
ever have.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a