Old 01-11-2008, 11:14 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
DanielSan DanielSan is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

Bill Kearney wrote:
Let me be clear: I do not trust either candidate. I will, however,
vote for the person that I believe will be the better of the two (note
that this isn't a "lesser of two evils" argument):

Because he has no experience,

Err, neither candidate has presidential experience? You know, the only
one who can claim to have experience in being president is:

An incumbent president running for a second term.

has never authored and passed legislation

Um, what? Would you like a list of legislation authored and passed by
Obama?

and will turn to entrenched democrat political machinery (of the
despicable Chicago kind) for all his work?

Do you have a citation for that wild claim?

That's a recipe for disaster. But you're too blind to see the big
picture. The country, and likely the world, will be worse off for your
myopia.

And we're better off with the Bush/McCain policies?

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* It has been said that Jesus died on a Friday and *
* was resurrected on a Sunday. It is not so much *
* that Jesus died for our sins, as he had a very *
* bad weekend for them. *