Old 02-11-2008, 01:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default I just went out to my garden to dig the onions

In article ,
"JonquilJan" wrote:

Yes that horseradish will be around for years. I had some in a garden on my
land across the road. Had to give up that big garden about 20 years ago.
Land was used for pigs, then a garden, now a lawn - owners never used the
horseradish - but its still there - popping up in their nice smooth lawn -
over and over - every year.

JonquilJan

Learn something new every day
As long as you are learning, you are living
When you stop learning, you start dying

That's why you are supposed to plant that stuff in a buried pot.

Cabbage worms finally managed to kill my potted one one year. :-(
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama