Old 02-11-2008, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
ljp other ljp other is offline

Default I just went out to my garden to dig the onions

On Nov 1, 12:51 pm, zxcvbob wrote:
and they are all sprouted again. The freezing weather invigorated them.
What do I do now, just dig them and use them like "spring onions"?
(I'll have to dig them all before the ground freezes, but that's
probably weeks away)

I've had sets in the garden for years. I just never got around to
using or watering them. I'm in Edmonton and the sets made it through
the winter without a problem. I liked the flowers.