Old 02-11-2008, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Lavoire in Garden

The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:

Not _that_ other half, Tone! We used to have an old wash-house
in the corner of the garden of my son's flat. Complete with very
large "mediaeval type" flagstones... The wash-house went, to
make space for the garage for the motorbikes, but the flags are
still there...

I've got a mediæval-type thunderbox in the garden. Stores kindling ATM,
but may be restored to its full (not the bucket) glory sometime.

Clay lump construction, with a pantile roof. If it wasn't so four-square
I'd say it ought to be a listed building.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig