Old 02-11-2008, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S S is offline

Default engine running fast...Briggs and stratton 35 classic petrol

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 13:26:12 +0000, Alan wrote:

That's too fast but what happens after it's warmed up a bit?

Doesn't seem excessivly fast to me, may be a little quick towards the end
of the run but the start seems about what ours runs at with the throttle
set to "Hare".

--
Cheers
Dave.

I think still a tad fast but an improvement.
Now that I know where the springs are located I think tomorrow I will take
the springs off and run it to see what happens and just manually position
the choke flap.
If I get it to run a bit better then I think that will tell me its the
springs possibly being too taut.
Thanks goodness I dont need to cut the grass til spring, gives me time to
mess around with it and get it right.