Old 02-11-2008, 04:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Psychopsis papilio - an orchid.

Hi Wendy,
Until just now, I haven't been subscribed to this newsgroup since I had
to change news servers.
Since I'm using Motzarella right now, very nearly every post, out of 481
showing, starts with ..............
That is because Motzarella isn't supposed to allow pictures. The only
original posts I am seeing are a few who didn't actually attach a
picture and 2 pictures from you, including this one. Both were posted on
the same date, and some how managed to get through.
Mostly just saying Hi. I'll be on a better server eventually and I'll be
able to see all the pictures.

Steve in the Adirondacks

Wendy7 wrote:
Psychopsis papilio
I often wonder what type of insect this orchid would attract?
Cheers Wendy