Old 03-11-2008, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default OT Blitzed

When I opened my Email this morning it started down loading and just
didn't stop, when it reached 5807 I loged off and phoned the firm
hosting my website.
They should have had spam blocker on my account. They had to delete my
in box,
This was their email to me
"All done, you had 7,500 junk emails hitting your account from what
looked like a spammer in Russia."
I dont know if that is as well as those I downloaded or not.
Some nice person had spamed using my address and I got all the rejects
saying mail could not be delivered.
I'll probably get more for the next couple of days.
Dont you just love the internet,

David Hill