Old 04-11-2008, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default Veg Growing

The message
from "TheScullster" contains these words:

Following the removal of some conifers, I plan to expand my veg patch and
need to form a strategy for next year.
Is there a site which tells you what to plant when, how to prepare the
ground etc to give as good a yield as possible.
We're not too fussy over veg so a general cover all will probably suit.
I am also interested in the crop rotation element.
Not a total beginner but not far off.

Well, you seem to have dropped into the right spot, but it's all in the
Urglers, not tabulated.

Forget 'sites', there are books that will do that for you.

Reliably.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig