Old 05-11-2008, 02:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steve[_23_] Steve[_23_] is offline

Default Help needed for winter turfing

wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:15=A0am, EC White
wrote:
I am having my garden re-landscaped and re-turfed in December.

Yes I know it's a big gamble as the turf will be dormant. However I
have two toddlers and it's the only time of year I can keep them from
causing chaos out there.

Does any one have any tips to help me ensure that the new lawn takes
successfully?

--
EC White

I don't know about your lawn, but maybe you should get one of those TV
nannies to come and get the kids under control.

lol one could perhaps advertise for one of those on
gardenbanter.co.uk ? John Cleese comes to mind.