Old 05-11-2008, 07:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Rain Beautiful Rain-5494

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
news

BarbaraH wrote

Thanks for that, cheered me up no end.
Here everything is turning brown and all the leaves are on the ground or
soon will be, my Banana (M.lasiocarpa) and other tender plants have been
hit by frost and the banana will need it's winter coat soon, the sun has
refused to show itself for days, and it's now drizzling persistently.

You have a banana!

Up here my medlar is exotic :-)

We've been in Wales then I was struck down with norovirus, today I went to
look at my strip of garden in the street, it's a daily habit to catch the
weeds before they get big.

Couldn't see any weeds :-)

Couldn't see much :-(

As you say, golden, brown, russet and yellow leaves are thick on the ground.

Mary