Old 05-11-2008, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
someone someone is offline

Default ping Sacha - mouse question

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Nov 4, 11:17 pm, "someone" wrote:
I posted an answer to your mouse question of ca. 22/08/08 but it doesn't
seem to be showing up.

I think you had a wood mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus), although small, they
have big eyes and big ears, which makes them look quite cute.

s.

Our Sacha is away now until December having a well earned holiday with
her husband, would you like me to forward this posting to her?

Nah, don't ruin her holiday. Who wants to answer phones or read emails on
holiday - not me for sure! I hope she and her family have a good time, N.Z.
is great.

s.