Old 04-11-2008, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default ping Sacha - mouse question

I posted an answer to your mouse question of ca. 22/08/08 but it doesn't
seem to be showing up.

I think you had a wood mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus), although small, they
have big eyes and big ears, which makes them look quite cute.

s.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 23:17:12 -0000, "someone"
wrote:

I posted an answer to your mouse question of ca. 22/08/08 but it doesn't
seem to be showing up.

I think you had a wood mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus), although small, they
have big eyes and big ears, which makes them look quite cute.

s.

The mouse in the cats mouth last night didn't look cute - the cat saw
the look on my face though and hurried back outside with it's snack.

--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk
Old 05-11-2008, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 00:17:12 +0100, someone wrote
(in article ):

I posted an answer to your mouse question of ca. 22/08/08 but it doesn't
seem to be showing up.

I think you had a wood mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus), although small, they
have big eyes and big ears, which makes them look quite cute.

s.

It shows up here - but Sacha is in New Zealand until the end of December.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening

Old 05-11-2008, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "someone" contains these words:

I posted an answer to your mouse question of ca. 22/08/08 but it doesn't
seem to be showing up.

I think you had a wood mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus), although small, they
have big eyes and big ears, which makes them look quite cute.

Showed up on our server.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 05-11-2008, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Nov 4, 11:17 pm, "someone" wrote:
I posted an answer to your mouse question of ca. 22/08/08 but it doesn't
seem to be showing up.

I think you had a wood mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus), although small, they
have big eyes and big ears, which makes them look quite cute.

s.

Our Sacha is away now until December having a well earned holiday with
her husband, would you like me to forward this posting to her?

Judith

Old 05-11-2008, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Nov 4, 11:17 pm, "someone" wrote:
I posted an answer to your mouse question of ca. 22/08/08 but it doesn't
seem to be showing up.

I think you had a wood mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus), although small, they
have big eyes and big ears, which makes them look quite cute.

s.

Our Sacha is away now until December having a well earned holiday with
her husband, would you like me to forward this posting to her?

Nah, don't ruin her holiday. Who wants to answer phones or read emails on
holiday - not me for sure! I hope she and her family have a good time, N.Z.
is great.

s.

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
Ping Sacha Judith in France United Kingdom 3 17-05-2008 03:51 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 18 21-01-2008 04:07 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 3 16-10-2007 10:55 PM
Ping Sacha Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 3 26-05-2003 04:20 PM