Old 09-11-2008, 01:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
someone someone is offline

Default Jacaranda

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
snip

Saw some newish trees on Madeira this year flowering at around 8' (2.4M)
quite like the foliage but my seedlings were sad to behold and eventually
I thought it kindest to allow them to die.
--

I've had the same problem with Bixa orellana . I planted a load of seeds,
they all came up and did quite well to begin with, but after three years I

Ditto with my Hippobroma longiflora, I had two plants in pots which were
absolutely thriving through the summer, but since I've brought them indoors,
they've wilted and probably won't make it through the winter. Maybe it's
something to do with lack of sun, I dunno.

Anyway, I shall try again with my Jacaranda seeds and see if I have any
luck.

someone