Old 10-11-2008, 02:51 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Raised garden redux

In article ,
Wilson wrote:

sometime in the recent past Omelet posted this:
In article ,
"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:

- Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. -
Barack
Obama

Cite please where Obama actually said that???
That's fascinating.

http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/32082.html attributes it to Homer
Simpson and I see no references to accrediting Barack. Me thinks a leg hath
been pulled.

Which is why I prefer cites for some stuff anymore before stating them
as facts. g
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama