Old 10-04-2003, 06:46 PM
jammer

Default Floating plant divider??

I wish i knew what/where that stuff was. A hoola hoop won't work for
my dinky pond. 4x2x2. Someone said a hobby store might have white
styrofoam for crafts. I dont know how i would color it. A bright white
styrofoam hoop would look like hell!

I appreciate knowing this isn't such a crazy idea.

On 10 Apr 2003 07:51:59 -0700, (Cleveland
Ponder) wrote:

Last year I used this round foam insulation that is made to fill wide
voids prior to caulking. It is about 1/2" in diameter x 20' long and
light grey in color. I camouphlaged it by fastening water lettuce
along it.

jammer wrote in message . ..
I do like my water fern and feel it adds interest and fish/algea cover
enough to want to keep it, but i am wanting to corral it. Does anyone
have a clue what i should use? I could screw whatever it is into the
side on the pond to secure it. In my mind i see a black fan belt off
of a vehicle. I keep it off of the lillies and other plants with the
hose spray, but i would like to clear some away from the primrose and
water celery on the other side, too. Suggestion, anyone?