Old 11-11-2008, 08:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Oddities in RGO?

Thanks for the responses. I tried sorting yesterday with no results, but
today when I did it again, and everything is back to normal.

Go figger. The Interwebs get weird sometimes.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I am fine, knock on wood! Using MS Windows/Cox.
You might try "unsubscribing then subscribing again".
Cheers Wendy
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
To anyone who is reading here, are the messages getting mixed up? I have
not changed any settings, but I'm finding things out of order. E.G.,
dates are skewed and out of order.

You?

Diana