Old 10-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Radika Kesavan

Default How did everybody get started, and Persian Yellow

Regina wrote:
lms wrote:

here's a close one:
http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~mstephen/Persi99.jpg

one day I grew a great red rose, now I have a computer filled with truly
bizarre stuff.

Yeah, it just happens, don't it?
The bizareness though is inborn. ;~P

Hahaha!

You know, I was thinking that he needs to grow Excellenz von Schubert to
cover the knees of that Missster Lincoln. I planted EvS at the foot of
my very tall growing Bewitched for the same reason (it is also a very
wide Betwitched) and I am very glad of the effect. EvB can be kept as a
4 foot mound acoording to Liggett (Regina, I remember you asking me
about this a long time ago), but I am letting them all grow whatever way
they want to grow. So far, the interesting development (besides the
gorgeous EvB) is that Bewitched decided to keep all her leaves on her
knobby knees, and even throw an occasional low-blooming blossom, just to
compete with the EvB, and it is all very pretty, very pleasing to the eyes.

--
Radika
California